New in MSC2000. Stay tuned! This page is just a place-holder.
- 74A: Generalities, axiomatics, foundations of continuum mechanics of solids
- 74B: Elastic materials
- 74C: Plastic materials, materials of stress-rate and internal-variable type
- 74D: Materials of strain-rate type and history type, other materials with memory (including elastic materials with viscous damping, various viscoelastic materials)
- 74E: Material properties given special treatment
- 74F: Coupling of solid mechanics with other effects
- 74G: Equilibrium (steady-state) problems
- 74H: Dynamical problems
- 74J: Waves
- 74K: Thin bodies, structures
- 74L: Special subfields of solid mechanics
- 74M: Special kinds of problems
- 74N: Phase transformations in solids [See also 74A50, 80AXX, 82B26, 82C26]
- 74P: Optimization [See also 49QXX]
- 74Q: Homogenization, determination of effective properties
- 74R: Fracture and damage
- 74S: Numerical methods [See also 65-XX, 74G15, 74H15]
This is a brand new area; there are no papers in this area yet.
Browse all (old) classifications for this area at the AMS.
You can reach this page through http://www.math-atlas.org/welcome.html
Last modified 1999/05/12 by Dave Rusin. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org