New in MSC2000. Stay tuned! This page is just a place-holder.
- 37A: Ergodic theory [See also 28DXX]
- 37B: Topological dynamics [See also 54H20]
- 37C: Smooth dynamical systems: general theory [See also 34CXX, 34DXX]
- 37D: Dynamical systems with hyperbolic behavior
- 37E: Low-dimensional dynamical systems
- 37F: Complex dynamical systems [See also 30D05, 32HXX]
- 37G: Local and local bifurcation theory [See also 34CXX]
- 37H: Random dynamical systems
- 37J: Finite-dimensional Hamiltonian, Lagrangian, contact, and nonholonomic systems [See also 53DXX, 70FXX, 70HXX]
- 37K: Infinite-dimensional Hamiltonian systems [See also 35AXX, 35QXX]
- 37L: Infinite-dimensional dissipative dynamical systems [See also 35BXX, 35QXX]
- 37M: Approximation methods and numerical treatment of dynamical systems [See also 65PXX]
- 37N: Applications
This is a brand new area; there are no papers in this area yet.
This represents portions of what was previously classified in areas 34, 35, 58,
and other sections.
Browse all (old) classifications for this area at the AMS.
A survey article by Sell, George R., "What is a dynamical system?
Studies in ordinary differential equations" pp. 32--51. Stud. in
Math., Vol. 14, Math. Assoc. of America, Washington, D.C., 1977.
You can reach this page through http://www.math-atlas.org/welcome.html
Last modified 1999/05/12 by Dave Rusin. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org