- 11U05: Decidability [See also 03B25]
- 11U07: Ultraproducts [See also 03C20]
- 11U09: Model theory [See also 03Cxx]
- 11U10: Nonstandard arithmetic [See also 03H15]
- 11U99: None of the above, but in this section
Parent field: 11: Number Theory
Browse all (old) classifications for this area at the AMS.
A nice survey is by Beukers, F. and Manin, Yu. I.: "Diophantine equations", Nieuw Arch. Wisk. (4) 7 (1989) 3--13.
- Statements in number theory whose truth is independent of the Peano axioms (e.g. the Paris-Harrington statement).
You can reach this page through http://www.math-atlas.org/welcome.html
Last modified 1999/05/12 by Dave Rusin. Mail: email@example.com